If you need a winning admissions essay written around an intellectual experience then you should approach a professional writing service such as ours. We employ only the very best highly qualified writers who have vast amounts of experience in writing these types of essays. They will be able to look through your past experiences and your future aspirations to write a thoughtful and attention grabbing essay around the required subject.
No matter what your specific intellectual experience may be for your admissions essay you must still write your essay in a way that is capable of drawing the admissions committee in and seeing you as the very best possible candidate for their course.
Common Intellectual Experience | Ursinus College
These questions should all be answered fully within the body of your essay with your intellectual experience providing that unifying story line throughout your essay holding it all together.
Supported by the Teagle Foundation and lauded by leading universities such as Columbia, the Ursinus College Common Intellectual Experience (CIE) serves as a beacon for liberal arts education and has the capacity to transform lives.– Unusual circumstances in your life
– Travel or living experiences in other countries
– What you would want your future college roommate to know about you
– An intellectual experience (course, project, book, discussion, paper, poetry, or research topic in engineering, mathematics, science or other modes of inquiry) that has meant the most to you
– How you hope to use your college education
– A list of books you have read during the past twelve months